Anyone interested in doing plugins for hire?

Anyone interested in doing plugins for hire?

Bob Zawalich-3
Periodically people ask me to write plugins for hire, and I don't do that.
Personally I have found that it is hard to make any actual money doing it,
so if a plugin does not have really general utility (or someone is a friend)
I always pass on this.

A few years ago I asked if any of you would have any interest in being
referred for such requests. I got 2 replies, but I don't know if either of
those are still interested. Please send an email with contact information
and plugin-specific experience if you would be interested in being on a list
of developers I can refer people to.

Cheers