Anyone know of code that converts Hexidecimal numbers to decimal?

Anyone know of code that converts Hexidecimal numbers to decimal?

Bob Zawalich-3
I have code that goes from Decimal To Hex but nothing that goes the other
way.

Just wondering if there is some that is published that I have not noticed,
or something someone has that they would be will to let me use.

Thanks

Re: Anyone know of code that converts Hexidecimal numbers to decimal?

Neil Sands

I'm sure an all-purpose base-to-base converter was shared here some large number of years ago. I think it might have been Hans-Christoph.

I'm probably making it up.

Re: Anyone know of code that converts Hexidecimal numbers to decimal?

Ronald MacDonald
with bash (if you’re on OS X/*nix):

> echo $((0xhh))

with Windows, you can just flip the ‘mode’ with the in-built calculator to ‘scientific’, soon as you get your answer (in hex) you can flip back to ‘dec[imal]'

On 22 Oct 2016, at 20:16, Neil Sands <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm sure an all-purpose base-to-base converter was shared here some large number of years ago. I think it might have been Hans-Christoph.

I'm probably making it up.

Re: Anyone know of code that converts Hexidecimal numbers to decimal?

Bob Zawalich-3

Sorry – I meant within a ManuScript plugin.