Bar number objects in ManuScript

SimonNathan
Hi all,

Just a quick one: Is there any way of accessing the horizontal and vertical position of individual bar numbers in a score where bar numbers are set to show every bar? See below for what I mean - I'd like to be able to access and modify the bar number positions in the attached screenshot

Thanks!

Simon

P.S. I'm totally aware of the ability to control these in magnetic layout settings, but I want even more control than that can give me! :-)

Re: Bar number objects in ManuScript

Bob Zawalich-3
Quick answer: no.

Like barlines, key signatures, and page numbers, we have no access
to default bar numbers. These are not Bar Objects.

Plugins can access Bar Number changes so I suppose you could turn off bar numbering and insert all bns as changes but that is s horrible idea.

I don’t remember if there is an access to bn properties in Engraving Rules but even if so you willnotbe able to control individual numbers.

Bob