Change Full Instrumentnames

dabello
Hi,

I habe to change in about 30 existing Scores (each with about 20 Instruments) the Full Instrument names (in each score the same names).

My idea is to change it with a little plugin.

Whenn I have opend the score, I would like to call the plugin.
I think for example so:

Sibelius.ActiveScore.staff(1).FullInstrumentName="Flute"
Sibelius.ActiveScore.staff(2).FullInstrumentName="Oboe"
Sibelius.ActiveScore.staff(3).FullInstrumentName="Bassoon"
etc.

I am new in programming with ManuScript, so I would be happy if someone could help me.

dabello

Re: Change Full Instrumentnames

Bob Zawalich-3
You might have a look at the downloadable plugin Edit Instrument Names
(category Text) which does that with a fairly elaborate user interface. You
can either use it for what you are doing, or look through the code, or both.