Changing an Articulation setting on #.sib and _s.sib files

Changing an Articulation setting on #.sib and _s.sib files

Ken Kosut

Hello,

I am rather new to this list.

A long time engraver that has contributed to one plugin.

I would like a plugin to change the fermata settings on a group of files:

Play\Dictionary\Articulations

Fermata (pause)     o Extend duration     * No playback effect

Long fermata          o Extend duration     * No playback effect

Short fermata         o Extend duration      * No playback effect

The three fermatas are currently set to “Extend duration”

I would like to change them to “No playback effect”

Is it possible to do this on Sibelius 6.2.0 ?

Thanks for advice

Ken

Re: Changing an Articulation setting on #.sib and _s.sib files

Martin Marris

Hi Ken,

The answer is no (not supported by ManuScript).

Martin