Changing to digest

Matt Giannotti
Hi all,
Forgive me if this has been answered, but is there an easy way to change the settings on this mailing list to digest mode?

I looked at the initial email from when I joined, and the link to the avid page no longer exists - it says ‘No such list plugin-dev’.

Thanks!
-Matt

Re: Changing to digest

Sam Butler

Hi Matt,

I’ve set this for you. Let me know if it didn’t make a difference and I’ll take another look.

Sam