Gap Before Bar

Alexander Plötz
Hello List,

just a quick call for outside confirmation: I don't see any way to read out the "Gap before bar" value (as can be set in the Inspector). Is this correct or am I overlooking something?

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Gap Before Bar

Bob Zawalich

You need Sib 7.5 or later, but there is now access to it. See the downloadable plugin Gap Before Bar (Layout) for examples of use.

It was impossible prior to 7.5.

just a quick call for outside confirmation: I don't see any way to read out the "Gap before bar" value (as can be set in the Inspector). Is this correct or am I overlooking something?

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Gap Before Bar

Alexander Plötz
Thank you, Bob. Very much appreciated, I did not know that.

Re: Gap Before Bar

Bob Zawalich

As was often the case, I had requested access to that information from Daniel. He had started on it, but it was not in by Sib 7.1.3, which was the last version he worked on. The Avid guys finished it up and so it became available in 7.5.

I would love to have access to the other Bar property info shown in the Inspector, especially the ability to turn key signatures, clefs and barlines on and off. Typically the biggest limitations on what plugins can do is lack of access to Sib features.

Cheers

bob

Thank you, Bob. Very much appreciated, I did not know that.