Hans-Christoph Wirth's document Manuscript Quirks

Hans-Christoph Wirth's document Manuscript Quirks

Bob Zawalich
This document was written by Hans Christoph Wirth around the time of
Sibelius 4. It is largely an update of Gunnar Hellquist's earlier document
ManuScript Do's and Don't's, which I will also post.

Some of the issues no longer apply to current version of Sibelius, but there
is a lot that is still valid, so I think it is worth posting.

ManuScript Quirks.pdf (94K) Download Attachment