ManuScript Dos and Donts

Bob Zawalich
This document, written by Gunnar Hellquist around 2002 was the first set of
tips I received when I started writing plugins.

Much has changed since then, but there is still good information here.

ManuScript Dos and Donts.pdf (170K) Download Attachment

Re: ManuScript Dos and Donts

Neil Sands

I wonder what became of Gunnar. I met him in London at Sibelius HQ. Nice chap. Haven't heard of him in a long, long time.

On 15 Oct 2015 21:52, "Bob Zawalich" <[hidden email]> wrote:
This document, written by Gunnar Hellquist around 2002 was the first set of
tips I received when I started writing plugins.

Much has changed since then, but there is still good information here.

Re: ManuScript Dos and Donts

Ed Hirschman
Adding on a document I put together in 2010 along these lines as well.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Bob Zawalich <[hidden email]> wrote:
This document, written by Gunnar Hellquist around 2002 was the first set of
tips I received when I started writing plugins.

Much has changed since then, but there is still good information here.

Bob Zawalich Sibelius Variable Naming Conventions - July 2010.pdf (348K) Download Attachment