Multi selection in dropdown lists

Thomas Weber
Dear list,

for dropdown lists, there is a "Allow multiple selections" option available.  However, I have no idea how a user would be able to actually select multiple items.  Does this actually work?

Best,
Thomas

--

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH
HRB 15007

UstID: DE 289234097
Geschäftsführer:
Thomas Weber und Werner J. Wolff

fon: +49 30 220661685

Leuschnerdamm 13
10999 Berlin

notengrafik.com

Re: Multi selection in dropdown lists

Bob Zawalich-3
It does work. In the control definition the  Variable holding control's value is an array, not a string.

The user chooses multiple entries by ctrl/cmnd clicking on entries in the list.

You can see one use of such a list in the Open Selected Parts plugin in category Other.

Note this is available only in Sib 7.1.2 and later.