PLUGIN-DEV: Developer Needed

Gibbins, Dan

Hi All,

We’re developing a feature for our site for which we need our Sibelius files exported to a specific trim size and in PDF format. We have thousands of files in our catalogue so are in need of a plug in to enable a batch process. Is anyone here able to write one and if not can you offer any advice as to where to find someone to do this?

I appreciate any help you can give,

Best regards,

Dan Gibbins
Marketing Manager

T: (+44) 207 612 7458
F: (+44) 207 612 7545

E-mail: [hidden email]

**Berlin**Copenhagen**London**Los Angeles**
**Madrid**Nashville**New York**Paris**Sydney**Tokyo**

Music Sales Limited is a Registered Company in England under Company No. 315155. VAT Registration No. 417691828

A full list of Directors is available at the company's registered office: 14-15 Berners Street, London W1T 3LJ, England.

Information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender by
e-mail or by telephone on (+44) 020 7612 7400, and delete this e-mail from your system immediately. You can also fax us on 020 7612 7545

RE: PLUGIN-DEV: Developer Needed

Bob Zawalich

Feel free to contact me with the details of what you need. If ManuScript is capable of doing what you want, I can probably write a plugin for you.

Bob Zawalich ([hidden email])

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Developer Needed

Eliot Glaser
Dan:

Since you've written the plugin developers list, is it reasonable to
assume that you are willing to run this batch process from within
Sibelius? If so, it might be feasible to do this fairly easily using a
PDF printer driver and a simple plugin. Would need to know more about
what you mean by "a specific trim size" though.

If however, you are wanting to do this dynamically online through a
browser, I'm not aware this is possible since there is no publicly
available description of Sibelius' file format.

Regards,
Eliot
*Eliot Glaser - Composer / Performer*
"To sing is to be."