PLUGIN-DEV: Hi All

Louis Sumberg
I finally joined the list a few days ago and look forward to being a
part of this group.  So a big warm "Hello" to everyone out there.

Coupled with that, I'll ask my first question:  Where do I find an
archive of previous posts so I can more easily get up to speed on
Manuscript related issues?

Warmly,

-- Louis

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Hi All

musictranscriber
Welcome Louis!

Regards,
The Music Transcriber
Roman Molino Dunn
http://www.musictranscriber.xbuild.com
http://www.musictranscriber.xbuild.com/plugin-store
610-392-4807

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Hi All

dspreadbury
Administrator
Louis Sumberg wrote:
 > Coupled with that, I'll ask my first question: Where do I find an
 > archive of previous posts so I can more easily get up to speed on
 > Manuscript related issues?

We don't have a complete archive, I'm afraid, but posts since June are
archived here:

http://bit.ly/FWQoW

--
Daniel Spreadbury
Senior Product Manager | Sibelius R & D

Avid
Unit 20-23 City North
Fonthill Road
London N4 3HF
United Kingdom
[hidden email]

t +44 (0)20 7561 7915   |  m +44 (0)7990 558997   |  f +44 (0)20 7561 7888

Sibelius is Avid. Learn more at www.avid.com <http://www.avid.com/>

Avid Technology Europe Limited is a limited company registered in
England and Wales. Registered No.: 2670844.
Registered Office: Pinewood Studios, Pinewood Road, Iver Heath, Bucks
SL0 0NH, England

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Hi All

Louis Sumberg
Daniel Spreadbury wrote:
> We don't have a complete archive, I'm afraid, but posts since June are
> archived here:
>
> http://bit.ly/FWQoW

Daniel, thanks a lot for this.  I see a lot of reading for me coming up.

-- Louis