PLUGIN-DEV: Navigation/Select Page(staff) off-by-one error

PLUGIN-DEV: Navigation/Select Page(staff) off-by-one error

Louis Sumberg
Hi Roman,

I found that if you make a staff selection in the last page of a score,
the last bar in the score is not selected after running the plugin.  I
assume it's one of those off-by-one types of things.  Other than that,
they both work fine for me.  The page selection plugin will definitely
get a lot of use by me - it's something I run into all the time.  Thank
you so much!

-- Louis

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Navigation/Select Page(staff) off-by-one error

musictranscriber
Louis,
   I will check it out.... This is the second glitch found, by u actually :) Thanks for keeping me up to date on them, I'll see what is going on. Certainly sounds like an off by one issue. If you like this, there are about 4 other Selection Navigation plugins of this type that Sibelius published for free downloads

http://www.sibelius.com/download/plugins/index.html?versionname=&category=14

Viva plugin-dev!

Regards,
The Music Transcriber
Roman Molino Dunn
http://www.musictranscriber.xbuild.com
http://www.musictranscriber.xbuild.com/plugin-store
610-392-4807

I found that if you make a staff selection in the last page of a score, the last bar in the score is not selected after running the plugin.  I assume it's one of those off-by-one types of things.  Other than that, they both work fine for me.  The page selection plugin will definitely get a lot of use by me - it's something I run into all the time.  Thank you so much!

-- Louis

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Navigation/Select Page(staff) off-by-one error

Louis Sumberg
Roman, thanks for the welcome and the link, which I will check out.

Hmm, anyone know why I can't click on the link in Thunderbird?  It shows
as just simple text.

-- Louis