PLUGIN-DEV: Percussion Stickings

Joshua Champagne
Percussion Sticking text type is not documented in the ManuScript manual. Is it available through the plugin engine?

Joshua Champagne

RE: PLUGIN-DEV: Percussion Stickings

Bob Zawalich

what I do to answer this type of question is to create a piece of text  in the desired style, then write a plugin ( or use one already written) that finds all the text in a selection and traces its style. Proofreading > What is Where can do that.

Generally any text you can create in Sibelius can be created in a plugin; you just need to know the style name.

bob

Joshua Champagne

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Percussion Stickings

Joshua Champagne
Thanks Bob!

I had a feeling that what I was going to have to do. Just wanted to check and see if anyone knew the text type off hand. I wasn't looking forward to having to code something up by hand, good to know I won't have to! I'll check it out tonight.

Thanks!