PLUGIN-DEV: PlugIn-editor

Andreas Beschorner

 Greetings all,

I don't know whether you have read my post in the Forum (I never really can't find the PlugIn-Dev specific section),

but I am planing on maybe developing a small editor. Just scrawl through the posts of the last days and you might find

my entry.

If you consider it nonsense, let me know. If you'd consider helping out, let me know.

In the end, the question is whether it is worth the effort, but I e.g. have already licensed my 2 copies

on both my laptop and my desktop home studio PC, so there ain't no using another copy on any Windows-Partition.

Comments welcome,

Regards,

Andreas

Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/