PLUGIN-DEV: Plugin list message excerpts 2002 - 2005

PLUGIN-DEV: Plugin list message excerpts 2002 - 2005

Bob Zawalich
One for the archives.

The text files in this zip file were email messages sent from 2002 to 2005.
Many reference problems that are no longer an issue (Yayyyy!) but there is
still some valid stuff in here.

When I have a chance I will go through my mail archives and find what might
be useful post 2005.

bob

Plugin List Excerpts 1.zip (80K) Download Attachment

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Plugin list message excerpts 2002 - 2005

Hans Höglund
This looks great. Is there a way to get the old mails into the archive (one thread per mail)?

Hans

Bob Zawalich wrote
One for the archives.

The text files in this zip file were email messages sent from 2002 to 2005.
Many reference problems that are no longer an issue (Yayyyy!) but there is
still some valid stuff in here.

When I have a chance I will go through my mail archives and find what might
be useful post 2005.

RE: PLUGIN-DEV: Plugin list message excerpts 2002 - 2005

Bob Zawalich
Not without forwarding each message separately. So it probably will not be
happening.

I may just forward interesting  messages after 2005 to the list so they will
end up in the archive. But I will need to find time to do that.

(Anyone else on the list is welcome to do that as well, of course).

Bob Zawalich wrote:

> One for the archives.
>
> The text files in this zip file were email messages sent from 2002 to
> 2005.
> Many reference problems that are no longer an issue (Yayyyy!) but there is
> still some valid stuff in here.
>
> When I have a chance I will go through my mail archives and find what
> might
> be useful post 2005.
>
> bob

Nabble.com.