PLUGIN-DEV: Retrieve start of coda system

PLUGIN-DEV: Retrieve start of coda system

Jeroen van Veldhuizen
Hi all,

For the plugin I am developing, I am looking for how I can find the
start of a coda system, or, simpler, find a split that was created
using Breaks|Split system.
In the properties window I can see that there is a "Gap before bar"
feature, but can this be retrieved in ManuScript?

Regards,
Jeroen

Re: PLUGIN-DEV: Retrieve start of coda system

musictranscriber
Jeroen,
  Gap before bar is not currently accessible in ManuScript. It was added to the wishlist I believe, so hopefully it will be real soon. I've always wanted this. You are better off find BreakTypes and probably locating your Coda Symbol. Best of luck.

Regards,
The Music Transcriber
Roman Molino Dunn
http://musictranscriber.xbuild.com