Searching for plugin developer for harmonic analysis plugin

Searching for plugin developer for harmonic analysis plugin

João Pais-2
Hello list,

just to try again, I would like to repeat the following message:

I'm searching for someone who would be interested in developing a plugin
doing a specific kind of harmonic analysis - envolving chord symbols, and
identification of notes inside/outsite the harmony. Is anyone interested
in these subjects? I could then provide a more detailed explanation and
ask for a quote.

Best regards,

João

Re: Searching for plugin developer for harmonic analysis plugin

"[["British Gas
Hi João
I did this as my undergrad thesis about 25yrs ago...
Am sure things have moved on since then but if you need help feel free to contact me directly - sibelius (at) mjdss (dot) com
Mark

> On 28 April 2017 at 19:55 João Pais <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello list,
>
> just to try again, I would like to repeat the following message:
>
> I'm searching for someone who would be interested in developing a plugin
> doing a specific kind of harmonic analysis - envolving chord symbols, and
> identification of notes inside/outsite the harmony. Is anyone interested
> in these subjects? I could then provide a more detailed explanation and
> ask for a quote.
>
> Best regards,
>
> João

Re: Searching for plugin developer for harmonic analysis plugin

llorenç Balsach
I'm Llorenç Balsach (not Llorenç Barber, but he is a good friend of mine)
For those interested, plugin attached
Soon there will be explanations how it works in english in:
Best

Hi João
I did this as my undergrad thesis about 25yrs ago...
Am sure things have moved on since then but if you need help feel free to contact me directly - sibelius (at) mjdss (dot) com
Mark

> On 28 April 2017 at 19:55 João Pais <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello list,
>
> just to try again, I would like to repeat the following message:
>
> I'm searching for someone who would be interested in developing a plugin
> doing a specific kind of harmonic analysis - envolving chord symbols, and
> identification of notes inside/outsite the harmony. Is anyone interested
> in these subjects? I could then provide a more detailed explanation and
> ask for a quote.
>
> Best regards,
>
> João

scan-nou.plg (391K) Download Attachment