Select all quarter tones

segelschiff05
There is a quarter tone playback plugin works well, if there are never normal and quarter tones at the same time in one system. If that happens, I have to select the quarter tones to cut and paste them to another staff with another midi channel. Then it is possible to play everything correctly.

For this I wanted to write a plugin that simply selects all quarter tones.
I have almost no experience.
Is it generally possible? Or lacks Manuscript the possibilty to select only quarter tone accidentals?
I have seen only these five possibilities in the documentation:
DoubleSharp 2
Sharp 1
Natural 0
Flat –1
DoubleFlat –2

Would be good to know for me just before I start to study Manuscript language, whether it is at least possible to arrive at the destination at the end.

Thanks a lot,
Alexander

Re: Select all quarter tones

segelschiff05
Ok, I found out how to select quartertones.

The plugin below works for the whole score.
But I have problems to find the code for just select the quartertones a selection.
There are just selected the notes of one bar, if I use "score.Selection" instead of "score".
I don't understand this. Is there an easy solution?

score = Sibelius.ActiveScore;

for each NoteRest chord in score
{

if(not(chord.NoteCount = 0))
{
for each note in chord
{
if ( note.Name = "C+" or note.Name = "C-" or note.Name = "C#+" or note.Name = "Cb-" or
note.Name = "D+" or note.Name = "D-" or note.Name = "D#+" or note.Name = "Db-" or
note.Name = "E+" or note.Name = "E-" or note.Name = "E#+" or note.Name = "Eb-" or
note.Name = "F+" or note.Name = "F-" or note.Name = "F#+" or note.Name = "Fb-" or
note.Name = "G+" or note.Name = "G-" or note.Name = "G#+" or note.Name = "Gb-" or
note.Name = "A+" or note.Name = "A-" or note.Name = "A#+" or note.Name = "Ab-" or
note.Name = "B+" or note.Name = "B-" or note.Name = "B#+" or note.Name = "Bb-" )
{
note.Select();