testing activity of list

Bob Zawalich-3
Hi

Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
the list sees this please reply.

Re: testing activity of list

Neil Sands
Hello Bob. Consider yourself replied to.

On 13 August 2016 at 18:56, Bob Zawalich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
> the list sees this please reply.
>
> bob

Re: testing activity of list

Bob Zawalich-3
Thanks, Neil.

Looks like at least some of this works!

Hello Bob. Consider yourself replied to.

On 13 August 2016 at 18:56, Bob Zawalich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone
> on the list sees this please reply.
>
> bob

Re: testing activity of list

Dave Budde
Still works.

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Bob Zawalich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
> the list sees this please reply.
>
> bob

Re: testing activity of list

Gábor Orth
It is working! :)

Gábor

Sent from myMail for iOS

2016. augusztus 13., szombat 19:56 +0200 from [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
Hi

Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
the list sees this please reply.

Re: testing activity of list

llorenç Balsach
seen

but this messagge appear (in gmail)(in catalan): És possible que aquest missatge no l'hagi enviat: [hidden email]
translation: Is possible that this message was not sent from [hidden email]

Hi

Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
the list sees this please reply.

RE: testing activity of list

Gvanboven
Got it. ...

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
the list sees this please reply.

http://sibelius-manuscript-plug-in-developers.3224780.n2.nabble.com/testing-activity-of-list-tp7573215.html
To unsubscribe from Sibelius ManuScript plug-in developers, click here.
NAML

Re: ***SPAM*** testing activity of list

tomboul
I receive your mail but in the spam folder (i use thunderbird)

Thomas

Le 2016-08-13 à 19:56, Bob Zawalich a écrit :
Hi

Just checking whether mail sent to the list will get there. If someone on
the list sees this please reply.

Re: testing activity of list

Thanks to all who replied.

I had one responder who said that the mail went into a spam folder and another who said that there was a message saying that the message might have been spoofed. These are issues that Avid might look into if they are following this at all, but I think it is shown that mail will go through at least if you have been approved, and that the mail goes to the archive.

Thanks again

Re: testing activity of list

Phil Gaskill-2
Bob,

By the time I saw your message, several people had already replied, so I assumed you didn’t need one more from me.

But if the experiences of the two people who had “problems” are to be considered significant, then I should tell you that mine came without difficulty, as normal. One more vote for normality. ;-)

Best,

—Phil

Sent from my MacBook Air 13” Early 2015

On Aug 15, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Bob Zawalich <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks to all who replied.

I had one responder who said that the mail went into a spam folder and another who said that there was a message saying that the message might have been spoofed. These are issues that Avid might look into if they are following this at all, but I think it is shown that mail will go through at least if you have been approved, and that the mail goes to the archive.

Thanks again

Re: testing activity of list

Joe Pearson
Hi folks,

Yes received too.

The mailing server itself did get migrated recently and has ended up on an internal IP network, hence you may not be able to access it from the outside.  I’ll check in with our IT dept to see if we can get that fixed.
Joe

On 15 Aug 2016, at 19:33, Phil Gaskill <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: testing activity of list

Jon H. Askelsson
Hello!
I´m a composer living in Iceland using still Sib 6.2.0, and I have now delt with a problem I´ve not been able to solve, namely I´m trying to connect a new Bluetooth Headphone and I do hear the beginning theme of Sib. music but none of my music, and I have an elder Wi-Fi Headphone and had no problem of hearing my music through. Coul somebody give me info of if I could bring this in a proper order. I do use Imac myself.Please respond if you can be so kind?
Jon

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Joe Pearson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sam Butler

Hi Jon,

I’ve asked the support team to point you in the right direction.

Sam